Are you the go-getter we are looking for? Are you able to keep your cool in unexpected situations? Then Silver Flight is looking for you!
As a Duty Officer you proactively manage the flight operation of Silver Flight. You act as a point of contact for suppliers, handlers and pilots. You are responsible for making ATC Flight Plans and monitoring aircrafts (Flight Watch) and routes. You prepare all relevant flight information and documentation and proactively switch in the event of any disruptions. You provide all relevant information to all stakeholders for both scheduled flights and ad-hoc flights.
We are specifically looking for a Duty Officer who, in addition to these tasks, also fulfils the additional function of Crew Scheduler. As a Crew Scheduler you are responsible for organizing the permanent and freelance crew in the most efficient way possible. Of course with observance of the laws and regulations. You monitor all current duty times and also record them. In addition, you plan all required training and you are responsible for all crew-related matters such as booking tickets and hotel stays.
During your work as a Duty Officer, you work closely with other departments. Together with the sales department you work on ad hoc sales. You are responsible for processing the requests in the Avinode system. Because Silver Flight is growing, you will participate in various projects and you will also perform general activities.
Who are you?
As a Duty Officer you are curious, you are a good listener and aware of everything that is going on. As well you are flexible. You are precise and able to switch quickly and come up with suitable solutions. In addition, you are analytically strong. You excel in a dynamic environment where no day is the same and you are able to think ahead.
Working in irregular shifts is part of this position.
– Completed (Aviation) HBO Education;
– You have at least two years of work experience in a similar position;
– You are aware of EASA legislation;
– You are very comfortable with various software programs, such as Avinode and Leon;
– You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
– Aviation experience is a big plus.
– Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
– Proactive and initiative;
– Driven and focused on collaboration;
– Flexible and solution-oriented;
– Decisive and able to think out of the box.
Who we are:
Silver Flight gives wings to the new generation of private flyers. With a young, ambitious and enthusiastic team, we work daily on our mission to shake up the traditional world of executive airlines.
– An informal workplace;
– Small team with no noticeable hierarchy;
– Freedom to improve and come up with ideas;
– Competitive salary;
– 25 vacation days;
– Travel allowance;
Have you become enthusiastic and do you meet the job requirements? Send your resume and cover letter before December 31rd to email@example.com and maybe we’ll see you soon.
All responses will be treated confidentially. The application procedure consists of several interviews, an assessment can be part of the procedure.
Acquisition in response to the vacancy is not appreciated.